Heaton Eye Associates is excited to offer All-Laser LASIK!
LASIK, the most popular and most widely used procedure for vision correction, has been perfected in millions of successful operations over the past 20 years. Now, with All-Laser LASIK, a technologically advanced system is available to bring the most advanced LASIK to East Texas.
Heaton Eye Associates was the first in Tyler to perform an all-laser vision procedure.
“We’re excited to offer East Texans the most advanced technology available, right here in East Texas. There‘s no reason to go anywhere else,” said Dr. Todd Nickel of Heaton Eye Associates.
All-Laser LASIK is a LASIK procedure performed with the Ziemer FEMTO LDV femtosecond surgical laser in conjunction with any one of the leading excimer lasers. With the combined use of state –of- the- art lasers and diagnostic equipment; All-Laser LASIK provides the best treatment available for superior vision correction.
To find out more about All-Laser LASIK, call us today at 800.762.5787.
Ziemer’s FEMTO LDV
- Ziemer’s FEMTO LDV, the first compact, mobile femtosecond surgical laser, has been conceived to provide a versatile, powerful platform for a wide spectrum of applications in corneal surgery. The basic system addresses the demand of refractive surgeons for an “All-Laser LASIK” capability that is consistent with an efficient LASIK workflow. Ziemer’s solution is based on an all-new femtosecond laser design concept that seamlessly integrates into LASIK procedures and corneal surgery.
Ziemer’s FEMTO LDV, provides the following clinical advantages:
- Smooths surface of stromal bed.
- Smooths edges for optimal flap closure.
- Thins flaps of even thickness.
- Rapid healing and visual recovery.
- Provides rapid healing and visual recovery.
- Excellent visual outcomes.