- Medical Ophthalmology
- Family Vision Care
- LASIK/Cataract Post-Operative Care
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- B.A. – University of Western Ontario: London, Ontario
- M.D. – University of Western Ontario: London, Ontario
- Internship – University of Alberta Hospital: Edmonton, Alberta
- Residency – University of Western Ontario: London, Ontario
- Fellowship – Baylor College of Medicine: Houston, Texas
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons, Canada
David C. Craig, M.D., was born and raised in the Niagara region of Ontario, Canada. After graduating from high school, Dr. Craig continued his schooling at the University of Western Ontario, where he attended the school of medicine.
Dr. Craig has practiced ophthalmology for over 30 years, with particular emphasis on cataract surgery and glaucoma. Dr. Craig practices in Henderson, Texas, where he has lived since 1978. Dr. Craig is well known in the community for bringing the highest-quality state-of-the-art care to his patients.
Dr. Craig and his wife, Linda, have four grown children and nine grandchildren. He enjoys participating in civic theater productions and is an avid reader and writer as well as a student of vexillology (the study of flags). He is also active in his church, serving on the vestry and as a lector.