- Honesty and Confidentiality – We speak the truth and honor the importance of privacy.
- Ethics – We are above reproach, making decisions based on sound values and principles.
- Integrity – We don’t just “talk the talk”, we “walk the walk” by consistently working in a trustworthy manner.
- Dedication – We do whatever it takes to serve our patients, associates, community, and physicians with an outstanding work ethic.
- Responsible – We will honor our commitments and take accountability.
- Professionalism – We conduct ourselves on and off the job in a way that distinguishes us with excellence. If it does not build-up, edify, or problem-solve we don’t say it.
- Teamwork – We enjoy high morale and contribute a sense of belonging and responsibility as we work together to accomplish much more than could be done individually.
- Availability – We are proactive, taking the initiative to go the extra mile for others.
- Communication – We speak to one another with a positive and optimistic attitude ensuring that we listen well.
- Community Involvement – We enjoy participating in activities outside the office, eagerly volunteering in areas of special interest.
- Diverse – We respect and value people from all heritages, cultures and upbringings.
- Willingness to Serve – We proactively seek to help whomever we can each day.
- Quality of Life – We are genuinely interested in helping others enjoy greater fulfillment in their life.
- Encouragement – We supportively catch each other in the act of doing things right. We acknowledge the special efforts of our teammates and affirm one another. We will show each person that they matter to us.
- Enthusiasm – We are positive in words and deeds. People love to be around Heaton Eye Associates because we show them they matter to us.
- Continuous Improvement – We diligently seek new and innovative ways to improve our work processes, knowledge and experience while enhancing the quality of service for our customers.
- Flexibility – We recognize the importance and necessity of change, and are therefore willing to adjust as needed or asked.
- Learner’s Spirit – We seek to grow personally and professionally on an ongoing basis.
- Empowerment – We have confidence in our associates and co-workers, trusting their judgment and insights.
Heaton Eye Associates has received numerous accolades and awards over the 30 years we have been serving East Texas. Most recently, we were named ”Best Vision Care” by the readers of BScene Magazine. We are also a Locals Love Us winner as well as being named”Best Place in East Texas to have LASIK” by the Tyler Morning Telegraph readers. We offer the most specialties and the most advanced technology in East Texas. There is no reason to go anywhere else!
Our physicians are the first to offer LASIK laser vision correction in East Texas and have performed thousands of procedures since its inception. Heaton Eye Associates is also the FIRST to offer the new PanOptix®, Crystalens® and Visian™ Phakic Intraocular Lens (IOL) implantation procedures to East Texans.
Heaton Eye Associates offers a wide range of premium lenses, including PanOptix®, Crystalens®, Tecnis Multi-Focal, and ReSTOR®. Plus, we have the only fellowship-trained Pediatric Specialist and Glaucoma Specialist in the East Texas area.
The extensive care and energy Heaton Eye Associates puts into maintaining our leadership position on information and technology in the rapidly evolving science of ophthalmology reflects our commitment to our patients.